The cruise line continues to revolutionize vacations with itineraries to more than 270 destinations in 72 countries on six continents, including Royal Caribbean’s private island destination in The Bahamas, Perfect Day at CocoCay. Royal Caribbean has also been voted “Best Cruise Line Overall” for 17 consecutive years in the Travel Weekly Readers’ Choice Awards.
We will introduce two new ships in 2022. The incredible Wonder of the Seas, which is the world’s largest ship, will start her epic season from Barcelona in May 2022 and game-changing Odyssey of the Seas will begin sailings from Rome.
The Senior Sales Manager will play an important role in our trade sales strategy in Norway to secure the highest market share within our Key Trade Account portfolio. The role will be responsible for all activities executed in co-operation with the designated partners, as well as leading and managing other Key Account Managers in market.
WHAT YOU WILL DO:
- Secure the sales targets for the assigned territory and portfolio of accounts and the efficient use of budgets available. This includes ownership and participation in negotiations with the Norwegian trade partners.
- Manage and lead the Norway Trade Sales Team, currently one Key Account Manager and we are also hiring an Inside Sales Representative
- Produce and update a yearly Sales Activity plan for Norwegian key accounts
- Plan, participate and represent Royal Caribbean International in various travel industry functions, workshops, public shows, and cruise nights in the Norwegian market.
- Make yearly and quarterly Sales & Marketing Plans by trade partner according to designated sales targets and budgets
- Plan, budget and coordinate designated Co-op budget for the area each calendar year to secure maximum effect for Royal Caribbean in the Norwegian market
- Plan and carry out travel partner training activities at different levels, such as staff presentations, workshops, seminars and other training opportunities
- Participate in frequent sales meetings with the Sales Director Nordics
- Effective use and understanding of our Salesforce and Call Management tools
- Participate in special projects and assignments given by Senior Management, occasionally also in areas which are not normal responsibilities
WHO ARE YOU?
- Bachelor – Sales and Marketing or equivalent
- 3-5 years of sales experience from similar position
- Can demonstrate strong sales results in previous roles
- Experience from leading other sales team members (preferred)
- Natural communicator – able to articulate and deliver information in a clear, concise and compelling way, English and Scandinavian language skills required
- Self-starter – understands what needs to be accomplished and proceeds on one’s own within the accountabilities of the role
- Good Listener – actively demonstrates they are listening
- Enthusiastic – eager & excited toward one’s own goals
- Team player – invites others to participate in or join an effort
The Senior Sales Manager reports to Sales Director Nordics. Questions and applications can be directed to Caroline Schaflein, email: email@example.com
Journey with us! Combine your career goals and sense of adventure by joining our exciting team of employees. Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. is pleased to offer a competitive compensation & benefits package, and excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.